
Another successful season for our two Villa Gorillas! Both kids had a great time participating in the swim team. They always loved getting up early for practice, doing the clinics, and competing in the meets. Henry turned 9 in June so he moved up to the 50 meter 9&10 year old category. Emily was happy to stay in the 25 meter 8& under category. Henry's favorite stroke is breaststroke and Emily's is backstroke and breaststroke. Both are even working hard to practice the butterfly!! Lance and I are immensely proud of both of them -- working hard to improve their times, being part of the team and loving every minute of it.
I guess I should not post without at least mentioning that nothing has changed here since we got back from California. We are still hopeful for an opportunity to come up in the next month but we at least still have our house and will stay here as long as we need to! Lance and I are both trying to think outside the box to come up with a good plan!!
More when there is more to post...
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment