The kids had a tour of their new school and are all set for their first day on Wednesday.
Tomorrow, we plan to just decompress -- do laundry, go school supply shopping, etc. Then the real fun begins when we close on the new house and wait for the moving truck.
Tomorrow, we plan to just decompress -- do laundry, go school supply shopping, etc. Then the real fun begins when we close on the new house and wait for the moving truck.
I had to include this photo... Our car is trashed... inside because of the kids, outside because of the bugs. One thing I am definitely doing this week is going to the car wash and having it detailed.



GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made it and now your there and can finally get settled. Good luck with the closing and I hope the moving truck gets there soon for you. The photos above are awesome.Love the one of the car. Guess I would get it washed and detailed also. Tomorrow is the kids first day at school. I sure hope they do well and I am sure they will have no problems making new friends. We will keep checking for updates. Congratulations and Be Happy in your new home, even though you will be missed on Hill Street. Kathy P.S. Nan is what the grandkids call me in case you wondered.
ReplyDelete