Ok, here it is... Northern Way... had the inspection today and it went great. Lots of good reports on main parts of the house... some minor things we plan to ask for to be fixed... but all in all, the inspection thought the house was in great shape. I hope I don't jinx anything by posting these photos... :)
Front view
Patio on the front...
Back view
No screened porch -- I'll definitely miss that but the patio is really lovely!
Another back view.
Master Bedroom
Another shot of the master.
Master bath.
Nice big closet but Lance and I have to share...
Kitchen eat-in area
Livingroom
My new office -- LOVE the white blinds...
Power room downstairs.... in need of some different paint. :)
Kitchen... all new appliances which is great except the stove is electric and I was hoping for gas. may try to switch it out pretty quickly.
Main stairs... I'd like to cut back the drywall and put hardwoods with balusters and a railing..
The question is... how much does that cost? A lot, I suspect!!
Foyer
TV Room right next to kitchen
Another view of the TV room.
More TV room.
From the balcony...
From the kitchen into the TV room.
Henry's room?
Emily's room or the guest room....
Laundry room.
Wow, that is great!!! I love that patio. Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete