Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick.... ugh!!

Well, we all seem to be brewing something and we all got flu shots but you never know. Emily will be home tomorrow for sure. She's been running a fever on and off all weekend. I guess this is a good way to try out a pediatrician... although I had hoped for a well-child checkup before our first sick child appointment. We did not get too much done in the house but any progress is good progess. Our happiest moment came when we finally found the base phone which is also our answering machine!!

I promised to put up pictures of "the new green" so you can check it out... It's a really pretty sage color.
And I'd be remiss if I did not put up our first Colorado Snow pictures... Yep, it snowed here on Thursday (Emily's bday) and Saturday too!
Pray for healthy kids and parents!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment