Kathy said: I love all the photos. Good Gosh, have the kids grown. The first day of school photos are so nice. Your right, where has the time gone. Luke is so cute and he has grown so much. It made my hear feel good to see Sadie and Luke. Made me think of Bailey. The Sous Chef is a cute little guy. Little not for long. I hope the kids have a great year. Don't worry the day will come when they say, I'm tired or I don't want to get up now. Have a great week. Love Kathy
Kathy said: I love all the photos. Good Gosh, have the kids grown. The first day of school photos are so nice. Your right, where has the time gone. Luke is so cute and he has grown so much. It made my hear feel good to see Sadie and Luke. Made me think of Bailey. The Sous Chef is a cute little guy. Little not for long. I hope the kids have a great year. Don't worry the day will come when they say, I'm tired or I don't want to get up now. Have a great week. Love Kathy
ReplyDelete